The Bread Flower cafe at The Bungalow
The cafe will be serving up topped open bagel sandwiches to eat in or take away, alongside a changing list of specials like salt beef bagel sandwiches and bagel French toast. Bags of sourdough bagels available by the half or full dozen until they sell out.
The duo’s much-loved bundles – that proved a hit during their original stint at Kampus – are also back, bringing together freshly-baked bagels, schmears (flavoured cream cheese) and hand-tied flowers. The bundles now include Manchester Smokehouse salmon as standard alongside a vegan option with carrot lox (vegan “smoked salmon”).
The Bread Flower cafe will be open at the Bungalow Thursday and Friday (8am – 2pm), Saturday and Sunday (10am ? 4pm) until the end of January.
Throughout the residency there will be an optional £1 added to each bill at the Bread Flower cafe which will be donated to Wood Street Mission which helps support families living on a low income in Manchester and Salford.
- Wreath making – 1st December, 6.30pm – £45pp tickets here:
- Sustainable decorations – 8th December, 6.30pm – £25pp, tickets here:
- Chocolate decorating with Cocoa and Bloom – 12th December
- Table centrepieces – 15th December, 6.30pm – £40pp, tickets here:
- Bagel and Babka Workshop – 16th and 30th January 10am, tickets here:
- Bouquet Workshop – 21st and 28th January 18.30, tickets here:
- Winter Yin Yoga – 27th January tickets here: